Top 10 Best Bathroom Exhaust Fans in 2018 Reviews
From overgrown mildew to cracked paints, you can easily save your bathroom from the damaging effects of excess moisture by installing an exhaust fan. While a hot and steamy shower is one of the best things we get to enjoy in our bathrooms, there are side effects of the moisture left behind. The excess moisture in the bathroom will settle on the walls and ceilings leading to their damage. Does your bathroom suffer from overgrown mildew on the walls? Get yourself a bathroom exhaust fan to get rid of the excess moisture.
Some of the best bathroom exhaust fans remove the excess moisture with easy eliminating mirror fog, peeling wallpapers, odors and damage to walls. It is a pretty important device that can help keep your family safe from health-related problems caused by mold and mildew. In this post review, we are going to look at the leading bathroom exhaust fans to help keep your bathroom free of moisture after that steamy shower. Read through our bathroom exhaust fan reviews and choose a fan that best suits your bathroom.
Table of Contents
- 10. BV Ultra-Quiet 90 CFM, 0.8 Sone Bathroom Ventilation, and Exhaust Fan
- 9. Delta Breez SLM70 Slim 70CFM Exhaust Fan
- 8. Ultra Quiet Ventilation Fan Bathroom Exhaust Fan by Win Air
- 7. Broan 690 Bathroom Fan Upgrade Kit, 60 CFM
- 6. Broan 100HL Directionally-Adjustable Bath Fan with Heater
- 5. NuTone 665RP Heat-A-Ventlite Exhaust Fan
- 4. Broan QTXEO80 Ultra Silent Bath Fan, 80 CFM, White grille
- 3. Delta BreezSignature VFB25ADBT 110 CFM Bath Exhaust Fan with Bluetooth Speaker
- 2. Tatsumaki TA-120 Ultra Quiet 120 CFM Bathroom Ceiling Fan
- 1. Hon&Guan 6-inch Home Ventilation Fan Bathroom Garage Exhaust Fan Ceiling
10. BV Ultra-Quiet 90 CFM, 0.8 Sone Bathroom Ventilation, and Exhaust Fan
The BV is one of the best fans to start our list with super quiet performances that will not bring any noise to your home. It is a great design that features the clever silent technology and a mere 0.8 sone. It measures 9.25 x 9.0 inches mount opening and a height of 7.5 inches stainless steel collar. This is a versatile fan that will extensively ventilate a 90sq feet in your bathroom preventing damage to walls and ceilings. It is a quality and safe fan approved and certified for safe use by UL and HVI2100. You also get a one-year limited warranty.
- Super quiet performances
- Great air displacement capabilities
- Durable and quality stainless steel collar construction
- Pretty hard to install
9. Delta Breez SLM70 Slim 70CFM Exhaust Fan
The Delta Breez is a standard 3-inch duct bathroom exhaust fan with a noise level of only two sones. The fan features a light indicator which tells you that the fan is running. It is an energy efficient fan with an energy star rating. You will not complain of high energy bills caused by the fan. With a DC brushless motor, this is a precision engineered fan that will serve your bathroom for years to come. It is a reliable pick and features a durable galvanized steel construction to resist corrosion.
- Efficient energy consumption
- Low noise levels
- Resists corrosion and rust due to galvanized steel construction
- Reliable brushless motor
- 70 CFM is quite small
8. Ultra Quiet Ventilation Fan Bathroom Exhaust Fan by Win Air
This is probably one of the quietest bathroom exhaust fans with a 1.0 sone. It also features powerful air movements with speeds of 75 CFM and 110CFMto easily cleat the humid in the air. The design of the fan is the white polymeric grille to match with your bathroom interior décor. Overall, this is a versatile fan that will help clear moisture and fight bad odors in the bathroom. It is energy star rated for good energy usage and UL listed for safe use. You can be sure you’re buying a quality fan that works efficiently and certified for safe use with an HVI 2100 certificate.
- A polymeric grille that complements most interior décor
- Very quiet operations
- Power air movements
- Fights odors
- Installation instructions are not very clear.
7. Broan 690 Bathroom Fan Upgrade Kit, 60 CFM
The Broan is bathroom fan upgrade kits that will enable you to change the looks of your old kit in a few minutes. It works effectively by reducing fan noise levels, upgrading performances and looking amazingly cool. The fan features a new motor and enables up to 60 CFM air displacement to improve the ventilation while reducing humidity. This, in turn, keeps away mold and mildew. The modern white grille appearance will for sure upgrade the looks of your fan and give your bathroom a modern appearance. It comes with two motor plates to fit a wide range of economy fans. Overall, this is a great fan kit with no special tools required to install.
- Upgrades the looks of your bathroom
- Quite affordable
- Easy installation in less than ten minutes
- Reduces sound levels up to 50 percent
- the air displacement is not the best
6. Broan 100HL Directionally-Adjustable Bath Fan with Heater
This is a powerful 1500W heater bathroom exhaust fan with easy use and installation. It features an adjustable direction design to direct the heat to areas in the bathroom that require more heat. It is a versatile fan that comes with the fluorescent light. It brings that comforting warmth to your bathroom keeping cozy. The three combinations of heat, light, and fan ensure your humid bathroom levels is dry, and air moves freely. The operation of the fan is also quiet with sones of 2.0. This coupled with the HVI-2100 certification makes this an excellent fan to use.
- quiet operation
- heater to keep the bathroom warm and comfortable
- Great customer service
- A little bit noisy
5. NuTone 665RP Heat-A-Ventlite Exhaust Fan
The NuTone is another high-quality bathroom exhaust fan with 70 CFM air displacement and a powerful 1300 watt heater. It is a perfect fit for homes with a small bathroom. The fan supplies you with enough heat in an area of up to 65sq feet with a single button press. It is a versatile fan with a fan, heater, and light all working independently to ensure you have the best bathing environment in the bathroom. The light is 100W incandescent providing you a clean light to brighten the entire bathroom. Overall, this is an excellent fan with a white polymeric grille to compliment the looks in your bathroom.
- Fan, light and heater functions
- 1300W powerful heating element
- 65sq feet heat coverage area
- Difficult to install from below
4. Broan QTXEO80 Ultra Silent Bath Fan, 80 CFM, White grille
With 0.3 sones, this is a nearly silent operation bathroom exhaust fan. It is a quality selection that works without virtually producing any sounds. The fan features a powerful 80CFM air flow to easily allow for faster air movement in your bathroom and clearance of humid. It is an energy efficient fan with energy star rating and a 6-inch ducting size. The fan motor is engineered for continuous operations without damage. You can easily use this fan for long hours without any worries of overheating or damage. Overall, it is an excellent choice and a good value for your money.
- Very silent operation with 0.3 sones
- Good air displacement
- Energy efficient
- Motor runs continuously without damage
3. Delta BreezSignature VFB25ADBT 110 CFM Bath Exhaust Fan with Bluetooth Speaker
The Delta BreezSignature is another pretty little design bathroom exhaust fan with low noise levels of one sone. It is a durable fan with a long-lasting DC motor that runs for a continuous 70, 000 hours minimum. The Delta features a convenient speaker to device range of 32 inches. The speaker together with the built-in Wi-Fi allows you to play your favorite music while relaxing in the bathtub. It is one of those entertaining fans that will make you spend more time in the bathroom. The speaker has a waterproof rating of IPX4.
- Entertains you with a built-in Wi-Fi speaker
- Energy efficient
- Silent operation
- Durable brushless motor
- Bluetooth disconnects sometimes
2. Tatsumaki TA-120 Ultra Quiet 120 CFM Bathroom Ceiling Fan
The Tatsumaki is another excellent bathroom exhaust fan with the ultra-quiet operation to give you peace of mind when taking a shower. It is a top-quality choice on our list with a large 120 CFM air displacement to easily get rid of any moisture in the walls, ceilings, and mirror. The fan features a durable housing case that easily fits between the joists. A double hanger bar system allows for easy installation and great positioning above the bathroom. It also has a two-year warranty so that you can buy with confidence. Overall, this is a top-quality fan that you must consider buying for your bathroom.
- It positions itself well in your bathroom
- Great housing that fits between the joists
- Two-year warranty
- Great air displacement
- High pitched rattling in the backdraft damper
1. Hon&Guan 6-inch Home Ventilation Fan Bathroom Garage Exhaust Fan Ceiling
The Hon and Guan is the most powerful exhaust bathroom fan on our list with a massive 160 CFM to clear moisture in the bathroom fast. It is a durable option with a built-in copper motor. The motor features thermal protection to allow for continuous operation. You can easily install this fan with a simple plug. It is a durable pick with the blade and frame featuring the UV resistant and superior ABS plastics. Overall, this is another quality fan with quiet operation worth considering.
- Easy installation
- Durable construction for long-lasting use
- Effective airflow
- Quiet operation
Make sure you give your bathroom the best care possible by getting one of these amazing bathroom exhaust fans today. They are a great addition to any bathroom keeping it free of molds, mildews and cracks on the walls. Choose from our list above to get the best value for your money. We’ve only reviewed fans that we think will offer you the best value and serve you for long.