Top 10 Best OBD2 Scanner Bluetooth in 2023 Reviews
Last updated on January 13, 2023
Do you own a car? If yes, then you know maintaining a car can be pretty expensive. However, you can reduce these huge costs by getting the best OBD2 scanner Bluetooth. Not very odd beep on your car requires a visit to the mechanic. Some issues are can easily be fixed without visiting a mechanic. For example, your car’s Check Engine light coming on can be a small or big issue. When you have an OBD2 scanner, you can diagnose the cause of the Check Engine light coming on.
In this post, we help you find the best OBD2 scanners on the market with Bluetooth connectivity. The scanners work by tapping into the car’s computer system port near the driver’s seat. These scanners are essential and a must-have. They let you know what’s happening with your car’s engine transmission and other crucial systems in the car.
Read below carefully and choose one OBD2 scanner Bluetooth that best suits your needs.
Table of Contents
- 10. BlueDriver Bluetooth Pro OBDII Scan Tool
- 9. FIXD OBD2 Professional Bluetooth Scanner
- 8. Bafx Products – For Android Only – Wireless OBD2 Scanner
- 7. Veepeak OBDCheck BLE OBD2 Bluetooth Scanner
- 6. Panlong Bluetooth OBD2 OBDII Scanner
- 5. AUTOPHIX Bluetooth OBD2 Scanner
- 4. OBDLink MX+ OBD2 Bluetooth Scanner
- 3. FOXWELL NT301 OBD2 Scanner
- 2. ANCEL BD200 Bluetooth OBD2 Scanner
- 1. INNOVA OBD2 Scanner ABD Code Reader
10. BlueDriver Bluetooth Pro OBDII Scan ToolCheck Price on Amazon
The BlueDriver OBD II scan tool is designed for use by automotive technicians who want to diagnose problems quickly and efficiently. It provides all the features found on high-end diagnostic scanners at a fraction of the cost. The BlueDriver scanner has been tested extensively by professionals around the world and has proven to be accurate and reliable. Some of its features include live vehicle data, monitor engine performance, fuel economy, coolant temperature, oil pressure, battery voltage, and many other parameters while driving.
It is a dependable tool with real fixes giving you unlimited vehicle reports. Furthermore, there are no cords since it works with the power of your smartphone.
- Real fixes and live data reporting
- Easy and convenient to use without cords
- More code access hence easy understanding of vehicle issues
- Advanced connections
- Most advanced features don’t work on all vehicles
9. FIXD OBD2 Professional Bluetooth ScannerCheck Price on Amazon
This is a versatile OBD tool that scans and reads codes for easy problem identification. It is a simple scan tool with easy reading. The OBD tool translates over 7000+ engine fault codes in seconds. It offers a simple and wireless Bluetooth connection for easy reading on your smartphone. This is an effective tool to find out what’s wrong with your car in seconds. You can easily make simple fixes without visiting the mechanic.
Overall, this is a versatile scan tool that works with all gas-powered cars from years 19996 or newer. It also works with diesel cars from the year 2008 or newer. The scanner can also read and monitor live data.
- View live data for real-time vehicle health
- Compact design hence portable
- Easy and convenient to use due to wireless Bluetooth connection
- Scans and reads codes
- Poor communication between the App and device
8. Bafx Products – For Android Only – Wireless OBD2 ScannerCheck Price on Amazon
This is another simple read and reset OBD2 scanner with a wireless Bluetooth connection. It is a versatile scanner that works on all cars in the USA from the year 1996 or newer. The scanner allows you to check and reset the car Check engine light. It also gives real-time monitoring and live data for easy car diagnostics. Check for real data like O2 readings and know which sensors are faulty. It is an exciting scanner tool to seriously consider buying.
The scanner also features a huge APP selection for easy smartphone operation. You easily get to choose an APP that works for you and suits your price range.
- Huge APP option selection
- Real-time diagnostics
- Easy to read and reset
- Versatile and works with most car models
- Not compatible with IOS devices
7. Veepeak OBDCheck BLE OBD2 Bluetooth ScannerCheck Price on Amazon
This is another versatile OBD2 scanner with extensive third-party app support. The scanner tool easily turns your smartphone into a sophisticated scanner tool. It is an exciting choice scanner to scan and read diagnostic trouble codes. Some of the scans it can perform include the smog test, real-time sensor readings, Check Engine Light, and freeze frame data. What’s more, the scanner is versatile and works with all OBD2 and EOBD compliant cars of the year 1996 or newer.
This is a reliable scanner tool compatible with iOS and Android devices. It comes highly rated and is a must-have for car owners.
- Compatible with most third-party apps
- Versatile and works with all OBD2/EOBD compliant cars
- Performs a wide range of car tests
- Easy code reading
- Works slowly
6. Panlong Bluetooth OBD2 OBDII ScannerCheck Price on Amazon
The Panlong is a top-quality OBD2 scanner tool that reads and erases error codes. It is a reliable scanner that will scan and display error code meaning. It can also turn off MIL, show I/M readiness, and show current sensor data. This is a versatile scanner tool that supports car models from 1996 or newer. It also supports light trucks that are OBD2 compliant. This is an exciting choice OBD scanner that works with Android smartphones and tablets. You can enjoy seamless wireless connections and easy operation from your phone.
Overall, the scanner makes a great purchase supporting a comprehensive range of OBDII protocols. You also get a 100% satisfaction guarantee for confidence buying.
- Works with Android phones and tablets for easy operation
- Supports most car models
- Reads and clears error codes
- Easy plug and read
- Few Bluetooth connection issues
5. AUTOPHIX Bluetooth OBD2 ScannerCheck Price on Amazon
This is an enhanced OBD2 scanner with powerful check engine light diagnostics. It is a reliable scanner that scans and diagnoses checks engine lights. It determines the severity of the issue and provides clear error codes to erase the problem. You can also use it for various other tests like the I/M readiness, EVAP system test, freeze frame, and battery health check. It is one of the few scanners with battery test functionality.
Overall, this is a decent scanner that works in most car models. It also supports multiple languages for versatile use. The scanner languages include Spanish, English, French, Finnish, Chinese, Dutch and Italian.
- Supports multiple languages
- Performs multiple tests
- Checks battery health
- Compact design
- Few glitches that turn off the car
Check Price on Amazon
This is another professional OBD 2 scanner that works with most devices. You can easily turn your Android phone, iPhone, and Windows PC into a diagnostic tool. It is a versatile scanner that offers convenient wireless connections. The scanner features a wide array of recommended adapters for versatile use. It is an exciting choice scanner to consider buying. In addition, this scanner works with most car models like Kia, Honda, Mazda, Ford, GM, Lexus, Toyota, and much more.
Overall, this is a premium OBD 2 scanner tool to solve simple car issues at home. It helps prevent costly mechanic visits. The scanner can help check engine lights and other various parameters. It also offers firmware updates and protects battery drainage.
- Prevents battery drainage
- Works with most car models thus versatile
- Easy connection with most devices
- Multiple recommended adapters
- Does not work with most apps
3. FOXWELL NT301 OBD2 ScannerCheck Price on Amazon
This is a professional OBD2 scanner for mechanics to easily diagnose and identify car issues. It is a vehicle CEL doctor that reads all DTCs and locates bad O2 sensors. The scanner can check the engine light and turn it off. It can also read the emission readiness test among several other tests. This is a reliable and efficient scanner tool to consider buying. What’s more, the scanner provides live data graphing and logging for real-time data. You can detect any suspicious data and make repairs early enough.
Overall, this is an exciting OBD2 scanner with easy Bluetooth connections. It is an exciting scanner tool and a must-have for every household.
- Live data graphing and logging
- Smog check testing
- Check and turn off check engine light
- Accurate and reliable
2. ANCEL BD200 Bluetooth OBD2 ScannerCheck Price on Amazon
This is a wide vehicle coverage OBD2 scanner to consider buying. It is a versatile scanner that works with most vehicle models. The scanner supports all US-based car models from the year 1996 or newer. It also supports EU-based cars from the year 2002 and Asian-based cars from the year 2005. It checks engine light and performs all OBDII protocols. The scanner reads and clears error codes. You easily get to know what’s wrong with your car even before visiting a mechanic.
Overall, this is an exclusive scanner with brake, distance, acceleration, and PID char display tests. It also features a battery check test to ensure your battery is in good condition. The scanner supports multiple device compatibility for easy operation from your devices.
- Multiple-device compatibility hence versatile
- A wide array of tests hence versatile
- Wide vehicle coverage
- Battery tests
- Lacks some protection around the battery clamps
1. INNOVA OBD2 Scanner ABD Code ReaderCheck Price on Amazon
This is my final best OBD2 Scanner Bluetooth and a decent choice with a wide array of tests. The scanner performs check engine light and brake light faults. It can detect the cause of the check engine light and turn it off. It is a great tool to clear all error codes that can be annoying on your car computer system. The scanner detects and tells you the exact cause of the errors for easy repairs. This is a simple and convenient scanner that allows DIY diagnosis and repair. The scanner also performs battery tests. It works seamlessly ensuring your battery is in a good state.
Overall, this is a premium scanner developed in the USA to the highest quality standards. It is an ergonomic design scanner to operate with ease.
- Ergonomic design for easy gripping
- Reads and clears error codes
- Performs battery testing
- Easy to use
- Difficult finding code definitions
In conclusion, these are the best OBD2 scanner Bluetooth tools on the market to consider buying. They are tested and proven tools that can tell you what’s wrong with your car. Make sure you buy one right away and avoid unnecessary trips to the mechanic.